When you graduate from school, you will have to budget your money for fixed and variable expenses. What expenses are fixed? What expenses are variable? What will provide you with an income after school or in college? Explain.
Fixed expenses when I graduate high school will be a car payment if I get a new car and have to pay it off. My apt. or living area will be the same amount of money each month. My variable expenses will be my groceries and food because it will vary each time. When i go shopping my amounts will range. Sporting event costs will differ depending on the game or sport. I will find a job in the city I go to college in to help pay along with financial aid and loans.
The fixed expenses that I will have when I graduate are car payments, college fees, and my cell phone bill. Those are fixed expenses because they occur every month. The variable expenses are groceries, food, and shopping. Those are variable expenses because they happen occasionally whenever you decide to go shopping or out to eat.
One fixed expenses I will have to pay for is my rent. I think that will be my only fixed expense because my parents will still be paying for my car insurance and my phone bill. My variable expenses will be like buying food, clothes, gas. What will provide me with an income in college is, I have a job right now that im saving money also when I move im going to get a job.
fixed expenses food, car payment, clothes, school payment, house payment/rent, insurance variable expenses going out to eat, entertainment, a reliable job
My fixed expenses would be my car and housing. Variable expense would be my food. I will provide a income after school I will save up enough money from my job.
If i live on campus in college i'll have to get a car which would be a fixed expense. I'd have to provide for myself by getting a good paying job somewhere. Although if i lived at home i'd still have to provide for myself but i'd have a little bit of my parents help with that. In college if i live on campus variable expenses would be gas, clothes, food, and maybe books and classes.
My fixed expenses after graduating would be my car payments and car insurance, if i have a house, or an apartment I would have to pay for rent or a mortgage. My variable would be food, clothing, entertainment such as movies, concerts. I go to college, and getting a job to help pay everything off.
Fixed expenses are basically needs, shelter, food/water and transportation. Variable expenses are wants like entertainment, and other higher-quality aspects of needs. Getting a job and investing are good ways to support yourself while in college.
fixed-morgage, car, taxes, insurance
ReplyDeleteVariable-food, clothing,
I plan to work on the weekends and my main source of income will be cattle.
Fixed expenses when I graduate high school will be a car payment if I get a new car and have to pay it off. My apt. or living area will be the same amount of money each month. My variable expenses will be my groceries and food because it will vary each time. When i go shopping my amounts will range. Sporting event costs will differ depending on the game or sport. I will find a job in the city I go to college in to help pay along with financial aid and loans.
ReplyDeleteThe fixed expenses that I will have when I graduate are car payments, college fees, and my cell phone bill. Those are fixed expenses because they occur every month. The variable expenses are groceries, food, and shopping. Those are variable expenses because they happen occasionally whenever you decide to go shopping or out to eat.
ReplyDeleteOne fixed expenses I will have to pay for is my rent. I think that will be my only fixed expense because my parents will still be paying for my car insurance and my phone bill. My variable expenses will be like buying food, clothes, gas. What will provide me with an income in college is, I have a job right now that im saving money also when I move im going to get a job.
ReplyDeletefixed expenses food, car payment, clothes, school payment, house payment/rent, insurance
ReplyDeletevariable expenses going out to eat, entertainment,
a reliable job
A fixed expenses would be a car and house. A variable expenses would be food, entertainment, and taxes. A relliable job and save early
ReplyDeleteMy fixed expenses would be my car and housing. Variable expense would be my food. I will provide a income after school I will save up enough money from my job.
ReplyDeleteIf i live on campus in college i'll have to get a car which would be a fixed expense. I'd have to provide for myself by getting a good paying job somewhere. Although if i lived at home i'd still have to provide for myself but i'd have a little bit of my parents help with that. In college if i live on campus variable expenses would be gas, clothes, food, and maybe books and classes.
ReplyDeleteMy fixed expenses after graduating would be my car payments and car insurance, if i have a house, or an apartment I would have to pay for rent or a mortgage. My variable would be food, clothing, entertainment such as movies, concerts. I go to college, and getting a job to help pay everything off.
ReplyDeletephone bill is another fixed expense i'll have to pay after high school.
ReplyDeleteFixed expenses are basically needs, shelter, food/water and transportation. Variable expenses are wants like entertainment, and other higher-quality aspects of needs. Getting a job and investing are good ways to support yourself while in college.
ReplyDelete