Thursday, October 22, 2009

Consumers

While shopping, what can you do to make a smart buying decision? Give examples of some recent purchase you have made. Is there anything you would do different? Explain.

6 comments:

  1. To be a smart shopper you can compare prices of bigger more expensive items. I have recently bought some things at the mall and no I wouldn't do anything different because I like what I bought. I also have bought gas and I wouldn't do anything different with that or else I wouldn't be able to drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make smart buying decisions by comparing prices and quality of the objects. Some of the things that I have bought recently is gas and clothes. I compared the prices of gas at the different gas stations. I didn't compare the prices of clothing, because one store doesn't have the same exact thing as other stores. And no I would not do anything different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While shopping to make a smart buying decision, i could compare brands and get the cheapest item with the best quality. I shop for my parents so i don't really look at prices i just get what i'm suppose to and call it good, but i should probably start looking closer and the prices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can comparison shop for smart buying. look at labels and see if one brand is the same has the other and if its less expensive. I have bought some things at walmart and sometimes they have a generic brand thats less expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To make smart shopping decisons compare brands to see which is less expensive. When I go shopping for food for my mom I always compare prices to see which is a better deal to save money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could make intellegent decisions about buying items by comparing labels, quality and prices. I don't have examples, I don't shop.

    ReplyDelete