Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Business Ownership

We discussed many different types of business ownership in Chapter 5. If you were to open a business, what type of ownership would you be looking for? Why?

9 comments:

  1. a partnership because I don't think I could run a whole business by myself way to hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I opened up my own business, I would want a partnership, because I don't think that I would be able to run a business by myself. I would also need someone to help me make decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be looking for a partnership so I would have somebody there for other ideas and assistance. Also if I wanted to take a vacation I would have a partner to be able to run the store just as well as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would open a partneship, I would not be able to do everything on my own, someone for new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I opened a business, I would want a partnership because I would want to share the wealth with someone, along with the help I would need with financial planning and other things. I would want us to have more control over it than the government, but not run it by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be looking for a partnership because then i wouldn't be alone and i'd have someone there with me through it all. Also what morgan said, if i had to be gone for so long i'd have someone to run the business while i was gone. It just seems like the best ownership there is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would start a corportion that is not publicaly traded with a few guys, so we could have two different enities. That way we could move our assets around and also we could move our income to pay bills and for tax write - offs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would want a partnership, because it would be easy to start,helpful in some cases like if I'm not good at say advertising or communication, hopefully my partner would be able handle that process.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would want a proprietorship, because there for I would have control over everything and things can get done they way I want them to.

    ReplyDelete