Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First week of school!

This is the first week of school! What are some of the things you've been looking forward to with the beginning of school? What are some of the things you are not looking forward to? Did you do anything fun this summer? What? Let us know!

10 comments:

  1. The only thing i have been looking forward to with school is this is my last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking forward to football games, dacnes, and getting to go to prom this year. I am not looking forward to all of the homework and getting up early every morning now. This summer I spent a week at Spirit Lake/ Okoboji with some friends. I went camping and hung out with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking forward to this year, because of football games, dances, and finally getting to go to prom. I was not looking forward to coming back to classes and doing homework. This summer I had dance recital. Than for a week I went to Las Vegas and than for four days I went to Chicago. I also went camping and hung out with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not really looking forward to school other than the welding and tech classes. ive been working all summer. im really not looking forward to math.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was lookin forward to seeing friends at the b beginning of school. I was also looking forward to getting my senior year done and over with,but i wasn't lookin forward to hearing the drama again and the tight halls.
    This summer i went on vacation to South Dakota and Wyoming. It was so beautiful. We hope to move out west in the mountains after my sister has her babies. I spent my fourth of July in Thermopolis Wyoming. They shoot fireworks off the canyon which is loud but awesome! I can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This summer was ok, I babysat my twin neice and nephew most of the summer and then spent the rest of the time with friends. What I was mostly looking forward to in High School would have to be band, I was looking forward to be able to do alot more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im looking forward to seeing everyone again, but not looking forward to the homework. Mostly my summer was practice and hanging out friends, it went by wat too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking foward to getting back to school so I can get my first year of High School out of the way and so, harvest may start.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been looking forward to see all my friends and seeing what all my classes are like. I haven't been looking forward for government or homework. I worked alot during the summer but when I wasn't working I hung out with friends and we would going to the mall, swimming, or to Des Moines and watch a movie. My favorite movie I watched this summer was The Ugly Truth if you haven't seen it you should. I also went to the zoo which was fun and Adventurland, my favorite ride was the Drangon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Over the summer I went on a week-long trip from Atlantic to Normal, Ill., then to Chicago, then Wisconsin Dells, then Minneapolis and back. I think The Dells is a spoiled place because it has so many things but only a population of about 3000 I think. I went to the sears tower as well.

    ReplyDelete